- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- alstsep12 ALT assessment awards badges beliefs conference constructive alignment CoP corejan12 creativity digital age education eportfolio exam board experiencing learning feedback flipped classroom Fred Garnett games Ilene Dawn introduction learning learning theories Lego linkedin LTHE lthesep12 making marking Mark McGuire marks mentor observation mooc nomination open pbl peer observation pgcap picnic portfolio pre-induction professional discussion recognition reflection reflections reflections lthe video reward rhizomatic learning storytelling teaching webinar week1 wikipedia wikis
- The @pgcap starts again tomorrow, see what others have said at youtube.com/playlist?list=… #lthesep13 3 years ago
- RT @qmulelearning: ALT-C begins tomorrow. For those who can't be there, some sessions are being streamed live altc2013.alt.ac.uk/live/ and … 3 years ago
- Please consider submitting an authentic learning activity to be used for #fdol132 fdol.wordpress.com/4-pbl-scenario… please RT 3 years ago
PGCAP Flickr Photos
- RT @BradS4: Busy day at our @HEAcademy PFHEA writing retreat. Why not join me in Cardiff in May? heacademy.ac.uk/training-event… https://t.co/UF9Zt… 28 minutes ago
- Read how the Executive Development Programme had a positive effect on Prof Brian Murphy's professional development ow.ly/VNzb30bbkzU 2 hours ago
- Join our Suitability & Fitness to Practice workshop delivered by experienced academics with regulatory experience ow.ly/ALZV30aAXJ3 7 hours ago
- RT @clairey_ross: Really interesting hearing about the @HEAcademy Framework for embedding employability in higher education https://t.co/N… 22 hours ago
- A4 Alexander McCormick (#GTEA2017 judge) offers this considered response to how he thinks teaching excellence is be… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Open invitation 15 June, 12-3pm Join us for a feast, to have some fun and celebrate together a successful year of learning and teaching at the University of Salford. All past, present and future PGCAP students and PGCAP friends are … Continue reading
6/6: Future implications in relation to using a wiki in HE.
I need… by Chrissi Nerantzi … a haircut I move too fast I can’t sit still I wave my arms around… I hate my voice… I don’t like my shoes and I look fat… … in these videos ;o( A … Continue reading
Once upon a time, there was a little girl. She loved to experiment. One day visitors from far far away arrived. The little girl’s mother was still at work when they knocked at the door. The little girl opened the … Continue reading
week 10 – professional discussions – CHERYL, a photo by pgcap on Flickr. so pleased I passed the first hurdle – just the write up now Via Flickr: The Lego is a symbol of my learning … The tree indicates … Continue reading
by Craig Despard via Professional Discussion post-thoughts.