- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- alstsep12 ALT assessment awards badges beliefs conference constructive alignment CoP corejan12 creativity digital age education eportfolio exam board experiencing learning feedback flipped classroom Fred Garnett games Ilene Dawn introduction learning learning theories Lego linkedin LTHE lthesep12 making marking Mark McGuire marks mentor observation mooc nomination open pbl peer observation pgcap picnic portfolio pre-induction professional discussion recognition reflection reflections reflections lthe video reward rhizomatic learning storytelling teaching webinar week1 wikipedia wikis
- The @pgcap starts again tomorrow, see what others have said at youtube.com/playlist?list=… #lthesep13 4 years ago
- RT @qmulelearning: ALT-C begins tomorrow. For those who can't be there, some sessions are being streamed live altc2013.alt.ac.uk/live/ and … 4 years ago
- Please consider submitting an authentic learning activity to be used for #fdol132 fdol.wordpress.com/4-pbl-scenario… please RT 4 years ago
PGCAP Flickr Photos
- RT @matthewjwatkins: 61% of Postgraduate Researchers satisfied with their work-life balance - finds survey of over 50% of UK PGRs #Postgra… 16 hours ago
- Want to understand the factors that influence student engagement? Join the #UKES results webinar 8 November ow.ly/yPch30eE2cn 17 hours ago
- Halina Harvey @HuddersfieldUni reflects on "doing the day job as a university educator and researching policy..."… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 hours ago
- RT @wfpevents: Jonathan Neves, Associate Head of Insights @HEAcademy has agreed to speak at #postgraduate education conf.: https://t.co/x5l… 20 hours ago
- RT @ncjbrown: Thank you @DevonDilly @ProvostUCL @UCLArena for a fab evening #SFHEA #SeniorFellow @HEAcademy https://t.co/raUMDGQSfG 20 hours ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Reward and Recognition of Teaching. Advertisements
Mark Motivated Learners.
Choreography and architecture – observing a fellow student’s teaching 2/6 by Liz Hannaford #lthesep12
Choreography and architecture – observing a fellow student’s teaching 2/6.
Flipped Classroom: The Full Picture for Higher Education.
Teaching and Learning Conversations: Disruptive Teaching / Education (Blackboard Collaborate Recording)
This week we are exploring some of the learning theories and the LTHESep12 groups is working in action learning sets studying specific wikipedia pages and editing these so that we increase accuracy. This should happen in advance of the session … Continue reading
On the ‘openness’ of Open Badges..