- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- alstsep12 ALT assessment awards badges beliefs conference constructive alignment CoP corejan12 creativity digital age education eportfolio exam board experiencing learning feedback flipped classroom Fred Garnett games Ilene Dawn introduction learning learning theories Lego linkedin LTHE lthesep12 making marking Mark McGuire marks mentor observation mooc nomination open pbl peer observation pgcap picnic portfolio pre-induction professional discussion recognition reflection reflections reflections lthe video reward rhizomatic learning storytelling teaching webinar week1 wikipedia wikis
- The @pgcap starts again tomorrow, see what others have said at youtube.com/playlist?list=… #lthesep13 3 years ago
- RT @qmulelearning: ALT-C begins tomorrow. For those who can't be there, some sessions are being streamed live altc2013.alt.ac.uk/live/ and … 3 years ago
- Please consider submitting an authentic learning activity to be used for #fdol132 fdol.wordpress.com/4-pbl-scenario… please RT 3 years ago
PGCAP Flickr Photos
- 15% off training programmes and events for 17-18, offer ends in 7 days. Find your next opportunity with @HEAcademy… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 8 hours ago
- @SalfordUni Global Teaching Excellence Award finalist 2017 #GTEA2017 - well done! ow.ly/2lmK30dRc21 https://t.co/Us66fcjJj2 9 hours ago
- Congratulations @scott_goudie. #HEAFellowship twitter.com/scott_goudie/s… 10 hours ago
- Congratulations @UniversityofLaw Global Teaching Excellence Award finalist #GTEA2017 ow.ly/u9FY30dRbFM https://t.co/iQCN5h4BIn 11 hours ago
- Great to see @McMasterU among the Global Teaching Excellence Award finalists! #GTEA2017 ow.ly/bPCL30dNTUi https://t.co/qOa5aDs27q 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Reward and Recognition of Teaching.
Mark Motivated Learners.
Choreography and architecture – observing a fellow student’s teaching 2/6 by Liz Hannaford #lthesep12
Choreography and architecture – observing a fellow student’s teaching 2/6.
Flipped Classroom: The Full Picture for Higher Education.
Teaching and Learning Conversations: Disruptive Teaching / Education (Blackboard Collaborate Recording)
This week we are exploring some of the learning theories and the LTHESep12 groups is working in action learning sets studying specific wikipedia pages and editing these so that we increase accuracy. This should happen in advance of the session … Continue reading
On the ‘openness’ of Open Badges..