- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- constructive alignment
- digital age
- exam board
- experiencing learning
- flipped classroom
- Fred Garnett
- Ilene Dawn
- learning theories
- Mark McGuire
- mentor observation
- peer observation
- professional discussion
- reflections lthe video
- rhizomatic learning
- The @pgcap starts again tomorrow, see what others have said at youtube.com/playlist?list=… #lthesep13 4 years ago
- RT @qmulelearning: ALT-C begins tomorrow. For those who can't be there, some sessions are being streamed live altc2013.alt.ac.uk/live/ and … 4 years ago
- Please consider submitting an authentic learning activity to be used for #fdol132 fdol.wordpress.com/4-pbl-scenario… please RT 4 years ago
PGCAP Flickr Photos
- NTF Dr Philip Hanna @QUBelfast designs new degree programmes with employers to ensure #teachingexcellence #TESS_HE… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- Join the next cohort of our transformational Executive Development Programme for senior leaders of HE: ow.ly/Gm5a30g12TM 20 hours ago
- RT @AbbyCathcart1: The Australasian Strategic Advisory Board Meeting @QUT @HEAcademy https://t.co/U66Auhy0lY 22 hours ago
- Subject Librarian Sarah George's inclusive approach to #teachingexcellence has led to a 2017 NTF #TESS_HE #NTFS2017… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- NTF Dr Suzanne Fergus has transformed & enhanced chemistry learning experience @UniofHerts #TESS_HE #NTFS2017… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Reward and Recognition of Teaching. Advertisements
Mark Motivated Learners.
Choreography and architecture – observing a fellow student’s teaching 2/6 by Liz Hannaford #lthesep12
Choreography and architecture – observing a fellow student’s teaching 2/6.
Flipped Classroom: The Full Picture for Higher Education.
Teaching and Learning Conversations: Disruptive Teaching / Education (Blackboard Collaborate Recording)
This week we are exploring some of the learning theories and the LTHESep12 groups is working in action learning sets studying specific wikipedia pages and editing these so that we increase accuracy. This should happen in advance of the session … Continue reading
On the ‘openness’ of Open Badges..