- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- constructive alignment
- digital age
- exam board
- experiencing learning
- flipped classroom
- Fred Garnett
- Ilene Dawn
- learning theories
- Mark McGuire
- mentor observation
- peer observation
- professional discussion
- reflections lthe video
- rhizomatic learning
- The @pgcap starts again tomorrow, see what others have said at youtube.com/playlist?list=… #lthesep13 4 years ago
- RT @qmulelearning: ALT-C begins tomorrow. For those who can't be there, some sessions are being streamed live altc2013.alt.ac.uk/live/ and … 4 years ago
- Please consider submitting an authentic learning activity to be used for #fdol132 fdol.wordpress.com/4-pbl-scenario… please RT 4 years ago
PGCAP Flickr Photos
- NTF Dr Philip Hanna @QUBelfast designs new degree programmes with employers to ensure #teachingexcellence #TESS_HE… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- Join the next cohort of our transformational Executive Development Programme for senior leaders of HE: ow.ly/Gm5a30g12TM 20 hours ago
- RT @AbbyCathcart1: The Australasian Strategic Advisory Board Meeting @QUT @HEAcademy https://t.co/U66Auhy0lY 22 hours ago
- Subject Librarian Sarah George's inclusive approach to #teachingexcellence has led to a 2017 NTF #TESS_HE #NTFS2017… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- NTF Dr Suzanne Fergus has transformed & enhanced chemistry learning experience @UniofHerts #TESS_HE #NTFS2017… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Author Archives: pgcapsalford
Lego, play dough and pictures. Advertisements
Hanging with the MOOC boys.
the natural powers of storytelling or reflections on week 8 #lthesep12 @pgcap.
students saving the session or reflections on week 7 #lthesep12 @pgcap.
letting go or week6 reflections #lthesep12 @pgcap.
Mark Motivated Learners.
Flipping through the Flipped Classroom Buzz – Part 1, Preliminary Considerations.