- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- alstsep12 ALT assessment awards badges beliefs conference constructive alignment CoP corejan12 creativity digital age education eportfolio exam board experiencing learning feedback flipped classroom Fred Garnett games Ilene Dawn introduction learning learning theories Lego linkedin LTHE lthesep12 making marking Mark McGuire marks mentor observation mooc nomination open pbl peer observation pgcap picnic portfolio pre-induction professional discussion recognition reflection reflections reflections lthe video reward rhizomatic learning storytelling teaching webinar week1 wikipedia wikis
- The @pgcap starts again tomorrow, see what others have said at youtube.com/playlist?list=… #lthesep13 3 years ago
- RT @qmulelearning: ALT-C begins tomorrow. For those who can't be there, some sessions are being streamed live altc2013.alt.ac.uk/live/ and … 3 years ago
- Please consider submitting an authentic learning activity to be used for #fdol132 fdol.wordpress.com/4-pbl-scenario… please RT 3 years ago
PGCAP Flickr Photos
- Become part of the conversation. Find your community. ow.ly/RFrO30bFfsf #HEACommunities @HEAcademy 10 hours ago
- Stuart Norton @HEAcademy Academic Lead on Employability reflects on its importance. #HigherEd #Employability ow.ly/2KU130c2j1b 12 hours ago
- @UniversitiesUK publish new facts and figures that demonstrate the strength of UK international HE ow.ly/dAbj30c3TM0 14 hours ago
- Congratulations to Asmi Wood! #HEAFellowship twitter.com/Marnie_HW/stat… 14 hours ago
- Looking forward to #THEinnovation Summit @HongKongPolyU ow.ly/oq2g30c3Q38 15 hours ago
Category Archives: ALT
Hanging with the MOOC boys.
On the ‘openness’ of Open Badges..
Communities of Practice #altsep12.
The theme this week was “Learning Through Participation” and how the changing web environment (call it Web 2.0 if you must) allows for greater opportunities to collaborate, participate, network and build community. We will be returning to these themes in … Continue reading
Does your MOOC have penguins?.
Blogs to Explore: Fall 2012 Recommendations.
Time, innovation and funding..