- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- constructive alignment
- digital age
- exam board
- experiencing learning
- flipped classroom
- Fred Garnett
- Ilene Dawn
- learning theories
- Mark McGuire
- mentor observation
- peer observation
- professional discussion
- reflections lthe video
- rhizomatic learning
- The @pgcap starts again tomorrow, see what others have said at youtube.com/playlist?list=… #lthesep13 4 years ago
- RT @qmulelearning: ALT-C begins tomorrow. For those who can't be there, some sessions are being streamed live altc2013.alt.ac.uk/live/ and … 4 years ago
- Please consider submitting an authentic learning activity to be used for #fdol132 fdol.wordpress.com/4-pbl-scenario… please RT 4 years ago
PGCAP Flickr Photos
- NTF Dr Philip Hanna @QUBelfast designs new degree programmes with employers to ensure #teachingexcellence #TESS_HE… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- Join the next cohort of our transformational Executive Development Programme for senior leaders of HE: ow.ly/Gm5a30g12TM 20 hours ago
- RT @AbbyCathcart1: The Australasian Strategic Advisory Board Meeting @QUT @HEAcademy https://t.co/U66Auhy0lY 22 hours ago
- Subject Librarian Sarah George's inclusive approach to #teachingexcellence has led to a 2017 NTF #TESS_HE #NTFS2017… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- NTF Dr Suzanne Fergus has transformed & enhanced chemistry learning experience @UniofHerts #TESS_HE #NTFS2017… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Category Archives: ALT
Hanging with the MOOC boys. Advertisements
On the ‘openness’ of Open Badges..
Communities of Practice #altsep12.
The theme this week was “Learning Through Participation” and how the changing web environment (call it Web 2.0 if you must) allows for greater opportunities to collaborate, participate, network and build community. We will be returning to these themes in … Continue reading
Does your MOOC have penguins?.
Blogs to Explore: Fall 2012 Recommendations.
Time, innovation and funding..