- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- alstsep12 ALT assessment awards badges beliefs conference constructive alignment CoP corejan12 creativity digital age education eportfolio exam board experiencing learning feedback flipped classroom Fred Garnett games Ilene Dawn introduction learning learning theories Lego linkedin LTHE lthesep12 making marking Mark McGuire marks mentor observation mooc nomination open pbl peer observation pgcap picnic portfolio pre-induction professional discussion recognition reflection reflections reflections lthe video reward rhizomatic learning storytelling teaching webinar week1 wikipedia wikis
- The @pgcap starts again tomorrow, see what others have said at youtube.com/playlist?list=… #lthesep13 3 years ago
- RT @qmulelearning: ALT-C begins tomorrow. For those who can't be there, some sessions are being streamed live altc2013.alt.ac.uk/live/ and … 3 years ago
- Please consider submitting an authentic learning activity to be used for #fdol132 fdol.wordpress.com/4-pbl-scenario… please RT 3 years ago
PGCAP Flickr Photos
- @Rural_Doc SFHEA is not an upgrade but instead recognises influence over teaching and learning. Download the pack a… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- "...a lack of sector-wide research on postgraduate researchers’ wellbeing." @Claire_HEA discusses the role of PRES.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- 4 weeks left of our early bird discount on 17-18 training and events. Take advantage now ow.ly/cdJp30etYpd https://t.co/hZC5GeOfj5 2 days ago
- Well done @DrSvenMarketing. #HEAFellowship twitter.com/DrSvenMarketin… 3 days ago
- Want to relive the vibrant #HEAconf17? Read the storifys from each day. ow.ly/FBiW30e4Ons https://t.co/uSlYYF3Rv7 3 days ago
Tag Archives: LTHE
Patchwork e-portfolio on the PGCAP Programme with a focus on how it is used on the LTHE module @pgcap
Patchwork e-portfolio on the PGCAP Programme with a focus on how it is used on the LTHE module @pgcap.
some thoughts and reflections linked to our eAssessment webinar #eass12.
week 10 – professional discussions – CHERYL, a photo by pgcap on Flickr. so pleased I passed the first hurdle – just the write up now Via Flickr: The Lego is a symbol of my learning … The tree indicates … Continue reading
by Craig Despard via Professional Discussion post-thoughts.