- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- alstsep12 ALT assessment awards badges beliefs conference constructive alignment CoP corejan12 creativity digital age education eportfolio exam board experiencing learning feedback flipped classroom Fred Garnett games Ilene Dawn introduction learning learning theories Lego linkedin LTHE lthesep12 making marking Mark McGuire marks mentor observation mooc nomination open pbl peer observation pgcap picnic portfolio pre-induction professional discussion recognition reflection reflections reflections lthe video reward rhizomatic learning storytelling teaching webinar week1 wikipedia wikis
- The @pgcap starts again tomorrow, see what others have said at youtube.com/playlist?list=… #lthesep13 3 years ago
- RT @qmulelearning: ALT-C begins tomorrow. For those who can't be there, some sessions are being streamed live altc2013.alt.ac.uk/live/ and … 3 years ago
- Please consider submitting an authentic learning activity to be used for #fdol132 fdol.wordpress.com/4-pbl-scenario… please RT 3 years ago
PGCAP Flickr Photos
- Our keynotes for Day 3 of #HEAconf17 are @GiskinDay @Alasdair_Blair Bookings close 23/07! ow.ly/kCrV30cOhRi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 8 hours ago
- RT @ARU_BusinessSch: Excited to welcome @HEAcademy to talk about our award winning CATE Find, the student experience team! https://t.co/zca… 9 hours ago
- RT @cuthbert_kate: Crystal Maze makes an appearance at @HEAcademy conference Workshop from @neilwithnell @egillaspy on 4/7- https://t.co/it… 13 hours ago
- RT @SwanseaUni: Congratulations to Steve Cook, Professor of #Econometrics @SoMSwansea now Principal Fellow @HEAcademy https://t.co/1ZWGvGr6… 13 hours ago
- @neilwithnell We will launch your #HEAconf17 service very, very shortly. We will email you with your access details… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 13 hours ago
Tag Archives: making
Learning by making.