- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- alstsep12 ALT assessment awards badges beliefs conference constructive alignment CoP corejan12 creativity digital age education eportfolio exam board experiencing learning feedback flipped classroom Fred Garnett games Ilene Dawn introduction learning learning theories Lego linkedin LTHE lthesep12 making marking Mark McGuire marks mentor observation mooc nomination open pbl peer observation pgcap picnic portfolio pre-induction professional discussion recognition reflection reflections reflections lthe video reward rhizomatic learning storytelling teaching webinar week1 wikipedia wikis
- The @pgcap starts again tomorrow, see what others have said at youtube.com/playlist?list=… #lthesep13 3 years ago
- RT @qmulelearning: ALT-C begins tomorrow. For those who can't be there, some sessions are being streamed live altc2013.alt.ac.uk/live/ and … 3 years ago
- Please consider submitting an authentic learning activity to be used for #fdol132 fdol.wordpress.com/4-pbl-scenario… please RT 3 years ago
PGCAP Flickr Photos
- RT @RGU_DELTA: Working towards #fellowship of the @HEA_Scotland @RobertGordonUni was a positive and rewarding experience for #engineering #… 29 minutes ago
- RT @richmondbridge: @medievaldebbie @WetheHumanities Went 2 brilliant @HEAcademy ECR training day on designing History modules when I was p… 1 hour ago
- RT @louoboyle: @UlsterUni is in the top 20 UK Universities for staff with @HEAcademy fellowship and 4th in the UK for the number of Senior… 3 hours ago
- It's the #heachat #lthechat tonight 8-9pm GMT. Read the blog by Mark Dibben ow.ly/EmkY30an6x6 Join the debate twitter.com/simonrae/statu… 1 day ago
- RT @UoSnursing: Practice Education Special Interest Group at the HEA in York #PESIG https://t.co/nNhqFSHigw 1 day ago
Tag Archives: eportfolio
Patchwork e-portfolio on the PGCAP Programme with a focus on how it is used on the LTHE module @pgcap
Patchwork e-portfolio on the PGCAP Programme with a focus on how it is used on the LTHE module @pgcap.
some thoughts and reflections linked to our eAssessment webinar #eass12.